Tuesday 5 March 2013

Hello Everyone, 

This is Viraj V Devdikar started to write my own blogs  under a title of "MY PANORAMA" on different dimensions of human life.

I believe reading is a part of life but express what u read in your word is the development of life. Many of you always read your favorite subject like some want romantic stories, some like fiction, science story, history & many more subject also i do. but now i have decide i am not restrict my self with only reading i am started writing of my experience, my view, my dream etc.

This type of writing will provide satisfaction.

Hope u will share your personal view about my words.

 Thank you

 

Viraj V Devdikar     

    

4 comments:

  1. Great going Viraj, keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you on blogger......All the best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Nice to hear your view on writing and reading,
    It's true that writing own experience and view will help us to express our self and it also help other to learn from it... Best luck to you in your future path....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx Ajim, Dnyanesh, Hemant for ur support......

    ReplyDelete